Chèvre is a soft goat's milk cheese worth all the hype. It's a customer and staff favorite, only available for a few months every year. Making its way from our milking parlor to your plate in less than one week, this soft, white cheese speaks freshness.
- Goat's milk
- Vegetable rennet
- Salt and cultures
- Our freshest cheese - from goat utter to container in less than 1 week!
- Soft, creamy texture - easy to spread on bread or crackers as well as crumble with a fork on salads
- Tangy, lactic and herbal flavors
- Enjoy Chèvre paired with fresh or dried fruit, a glass of crisp white wine, or your favorite crusty bread
- Chèvre can also be used like cream cheese. Spread a generous amount on a bagel with lox, add to grilled bacon-wrapped peppers or even add a dollop to your next pizza
- Because this cheese is so fresh, it has a very short shelf life; store in the fridge until ready to eat and make sure to use a clean utensil for scooping/spreading; store back in the fridge for later consumption
- Seasonal; Spring-Fall
- 6oz container
We received a Silver at the 2023 California State Fair cheese competition for this cheese.