California Farmer's Market Bundle
California is known for its happy dairy goats and cows for cheesemaking. We're fortunate to have amazing weather year-round and some very spoiled dairy goats on the Stepladder property.
The California Farmer's Market Bundle is our way of sharing locally made, artisan cheeses with those nearby and far away.
What's inside the bundle's current rotation of cheeses:
- 2 Ragged Point - cow's milk bloomy rind triple crème brie
- 1 jar Marinated Fromage Blanc - cow's milk soft cheese marinated in local olive oil, bay leaf and chile pepper
- 1 container Spicy Fromage Blanc - cow's milk soft cheese with chile paste and spices
- 1 8oz wedge LumberJack - cow's milk Monterey Jack style cheese
- 1 4oz wedge Cabrillo - blend of goat's and cow's milk Manchego style cheese
- 1 4oz wedge Paso Vino - cow's milk Spanish style cheese with red wine soaked rind
- 1 4oz wedge Moonstone - cow's milk Alpine style cheese